The South Carolina College Personnel Association (SCCPA) Hall of Fame (established in 2020) honors and celebrates outstanding educators and professionals in higher education. Induction into SCCPA Hall of Fame is an honor bestowed upon individuals who have served their respective institutions, the state of South Carolina, the region and national associations through leadership and service. SCCPA will select inductees on an annual basis. See the HOF selection qualifications below.
Please consider nominating any deserving colleagues for induction into the SCCPA Hall of Fame. Nominations are open until mid-October. Individuals selected for induction will be notified in mid-January and publicly recognized in the spring. Contact Tim Jared, SCCPA Past-President, at [email protected] with any questions.
Nominations are due by October 15, 2020.
To submit a nomination, please click here.
Qualifications for selection include the following:
- A minimum of 7 years of professional service and leadership in a college, university, or higher education environment in South Carolina
- A distinguished tenure of leadership, service, and support to their students, colleagues, and institution(s) in South Carolina
- A sustained commitment and contribution to the state, region, national, and international professional associations for higher education
- A proven commitment to build and sustain mentor relationships with new professionals in the field of higher education
- Outstanding achievement and service in the field of higher education
Nominating a colleague for our annual awards? Visit our Annual Awards page.